Friday, February 24, 2017

50. RENDERING ERRORS

I knew that rendering would take a very long time for this project. I started the process on August 19th, 2016. The last rendered frame was created on October 10th, 2016. And this was only for the hd540 version! That is over a month and a half of rendering. However, most of this was due to errors in rendering; I think that almost every scene was completely rendered at least twice because of rendering errors. Most were my fault, like a lack of version control. Sometimes, however, sometimes there were odd rendering artifacts that I cannot explain.

Instead of writing too much, I will simply list the rendering errors that occurred, and had to be fixed, and thus re-rendered.
-Washed out images
-Camera out of focus
-Low resolution background elements
-Lighting errors: wrong intensity; wrong color; wrong settings; etc.
-Shadow errors
-Alpha Channel errors
-Wrong textures for items
-Untextured items
-Odd rendering artifacts (This is the only type of error that was not my own fault)
-Low quality options checked for rendering
-Mismatching renders from different computers
-Lights in the wrong place


  

  

Website:  Contacts:       and the film: 



No comments:

Post a Comment