Wednesday, February 1, 2017

40. ANIMATICS

The first scene would be the first that I would tackle in terms of an animatic. I didn't yet have a screenplay or storyboard, but I knew that some basics could be fleshed out early.

The only real idea that I had in mind for any of the shots or scenes was this opening scene. I didn't attempt too create too much detail in the animation at this stage. But I did just want to try to flesh out some idea of how the final movie would look. I thought that I could make this animatic in place of a storyboard or screenplay.

(The horror for this development blog, however, is that few of the original rendered animatics survive. Sometime in early August, my new Mac computer's hard drive crashed, and it was lost there; I was very fortunate that I had been backing up every other object from the production.)




 Website:  Contacts:       and the film: 

No comments:

Post a Comment