Tuesday, January 10, 2017

33. STUDENT'S CLOTHING DESIGN

Of course, I wasn't going to have a nude female run around, scared of Erich Zann's music. I had to give her clothes of some type, and I didn't know where I wanted to go with this. However, I wanted to do something as simple as possible. A turtle neck sweater and jeans seem to fit that goal perfectly. It was a little difficult to find the appropriate textures for the seater, but I always liked horizontal stripes.

The only things needed to add to a nude base were to extrude the wrists, top of the neck, and ankles. To cover the breasts, I had to delete a lot of polygons that make cleavage, and then append new polygons across her chest.

I also felt like she needed something like Chuck Taylors for shoes. That, I must admit, is one place where I got cheap, and I chose not to make shoe laces. That said, I do like the effect that that gave. This was funny, though, because I had actually modeled toes and toenails on her feet, and now those details needed to be deleted. Fortunately, those features would survive on Zann's feet.


  



Website:  Contacts:       and the film: 

No comments:

Post a Comment