Thursday, October 13, 2016

1. THE MUSIC OF ERICH ZANN: DEVELOPMENT BLOG

I am writing this to document what I've learned, and how I solved different problems while completing my short animation "The Music Of Erich Zann." To be sure, I am merely an amateur animator, and I don't think that I will explain anything that can't be found in many other places, by more accomplished, and more established animators. However, given my inexperience, that might actually be what I have to offer the literature on animation production: there are plenty of books and sites on how professionals address these problems. But I hope to explain how I solve these problems. Perhaps this will connect with others out there for that reason. Or perhaps people will want to read this in order to laugh at the ridiculous ways that I work. Well, In either case, I hope the reader will have fun. Here is the completed film, "The Music of Erich Zann."


No comments:

Post a Comment