Monday, December 12, 2016

28. HIDING BEHIND THE CURTAIN, OR NOT...

The other slight changes that I made to the student's room were to make it smaller, and also hang up a curtain dividing the water closet from the rest of the room. Although this curtain was dirty and grungy, I hoped that this would still seem more neat than Zann's room, which didn't have a curtain at all.

However, as I mentioned before, in the final film, there are no images with either Zann's curtain- less rod and bathroom, nor are there shots of the student's curtained bathroom. In any case, as I've said before, I'm not sure that I achieved the feeling I was going for with the rod and curtain. Perhaps it would have been better if I had a torn curtain in Zann's room, rather than no curtain at all. I'm not sure.

Another difference between the rooms was the wall texture. I did want at least that much difference between the two rooms. Only after watching the completed film, though, did I wish I had changed the color of the walls a bit more.




  

 

Website:  Contacts:       and the film: 


No comments:

Post a Comment